Tuesday 10 November 2009

End of the hiatus

For the last month blogging and tweeting has been pushed aside so I could throw myself into the task of finding a new comms role.  Despite contracting as a freelance for the last couple of years I came across a few permanent roles that were of interest to me.

After attending the multi-stage interviews, one company's position in particular stood out.  It is a role developing the internal communications function, which would provide me with some great challenges to tackle, while allowing me to work alongside some very friendly but  professional colleagues.

This morning I heard back from the agency handling the recruitment and was delighted to be offered the job.  I have accepted it without hesitation and I'm now looking forward to receiving the formal offer and agreeing a start date.  So blogging and tweeting will resume again soon.  Meanwhile, I'm taking the wife out to celebrate.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © Tony Sharp 2009 - Some rights reserved
I'm very happy to claim my opinions and the ideas on this blogsite as mine and mine alone. You're visiting my site and I'm pleased to share my thoughts with you. For more about positive claimers, visit claimr