Friday 2 October 2009

London Evening Standard communication failure?

Today's edition of The Times reports that the London Evening Standard will soon become a free newspaper. The story contains quotes from Alexander Lebedev, the majority owner and chairman of Evening Standard Ltd, and the paper's editor, Geordie Greig. The article is quite detailed in its coverage of the plan and the reasons for it.

However, has the Standard let down its employees by failing to tell them this news before sharing it with other media outlets? This comment below the story suggests at least some of the employees have not been told about this significant change...


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Tony Sharp 2009 - Some rights reserved
I'm very happy to claim my opinions and the ideas on this blogsite as mine and mine alone. You're visiting my site and I'm pleased to share my thoughts with you. For more about positive claimers, visit claimr